You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yes, Jesus Loves Me


There are always stories of how this song has crossed political, social, economic, generational and ethnic barriers and been sung by those about to be killed, or those without parents, or those with no other hope. The song never ceases to bring a smile to the face of those who are singing it. Or the face of the mom who’s son is singing it. (This was done a while back!)
Jesus Loves Me

No comments:

Post a Comment