You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Monday, March 5, 2012

The Cattle on a Thousand Hills


Psalm 50:10 says, “For every beast of the forest is mine, the cattle on a thousand hills.” We recently drove through Oklahoma and I’d never been there before, but the drive from Missouri to just outside of Tulsa was beautiful. We passed several rolling hills covered with cows and it reminded me of this verse. Sometimes we don’t need huge reminders of God’s care, we just need to recognize them when they pass right in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment