You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oops

I was all geared up for my High Five for Friday post last week, and it just didn't happen. Tuesday was Valentine's Day and, although my husband spoiled me rotten (as always), I got sick that night and was on the couch all of Wednesday. Thursday was getting caught up on all the other stuff I didn't do Tuesday and Wednesday.

Besides, I saw an even cooler idea which is "Photo Dump Friday." This woman posts all the photos she's taken during the week. No commentary, just pictures. So, I'm doing that over at The Happy Hasselds. Feel free to pop in there and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment