You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!



One of my favorite blogs, The Small Things Blog, does a feature called "High Five for Friday" where you recount the five high points from your week. LOVE! So, I'm plunging in and joining the party!


My Friday High Five:
1. The Mourning Doves eating outside my window right now.
2. My adorable son.
And my adorable daughter.

3. Cupcakes! If you live anywhere near Carmel, IN you MUST try Holy Cow Cupcakes. The lemon is amazing! But this weeks' favorite was the raspberry-filled chocolate ganache. *Sigh*
4. Okay, so this isn't my purse, but it's similar to the one I got at Charming Charlie's (I couldn't save any of the photos on their website.) But mine's a gorgeous turquoise. And I got it for $15. Score!

5. Beginning of February. Current temperature: 52. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment