1. Read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I read Swamplandia! instead, which was on my list for F. I wasn't impressed with it.
2. Make Blackened Catfish Po'Boys, Roasted Carrots and Potatoes, and Mini Maple Pancake Muffins.
1. Exercise five days a week. I've given this up until we can get the XBox Kinect workout game. And even then, it might get kicked off my list...again.
1. Have an 11:30 study time with my hubby. We'll either read a book or study the Bible together. I'm shooting for 4 days a week. I still remain hopeful on this one.
2. Monthly date night theme: puzzle night. Cancelled due to him having to work.
2. Read a chapter book to Bella (we're going to the library tomorrow). We did a few chapters of an American Girl book, but I wasn't diligent enough to stick with it.
3. Go outside every day with ideas from this book. We were out 13 days. I have this great app that keeps track of my goals of fruits, veggies, water, and time outside.
1. Only use cash. I did use the debit card a few times.
1. Read Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs and three stories from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
2. Make Pasta Carbonara with Leeks and Lemon, Spiced Lemony Brussels Sprouts, and Cream Scones.
3. Memorize Ephesians 2:10 and Colossians 1:15-17.
4. Prep Letter of the Week curriculum for Little Man, letters Cand D.
1. This is more of a "mental health" goal. My goal is to spend time on ME each week in the form of spa stuff either Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. I know that spending those few minutes with a mask on, or doing my hands or feet will make me a much happier mommy.
1. Do at least three cute Valentine's Day ideas (we don't normally make a big whoop out of it).
2. Monthly date night theme: Bella Notte.
1. Do school with Isabella each week. (We went to a meeting for her kindergarten in the fall and it's fired me up to get her as ready as possible.)
2. Go outside at least three days a week with ideas from this book.
4. Make valentines, tissue paper stained glass, and soap crayons.
1. Only use cash for personal purchases.
2. Continue to save $20 per paycheck for splurging; I just scored some tall size end-of-the-season clothes from Eddie Bauer, so that takes $40 from my perfume fund!
3. Pay off one credit card.
1. Go for cupcakes with my girlfriend-woohoo!