You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Renaming Rice Krispies

I realized the other day that this has been a pretty dry blog and that is not my intention. SO, to liven things up a bit, I'll be including other posts besides the usual "mothering and the Bible" ones I've been doing.
My kids love cereal. If I ask my son, who's two, what he wants for dinner, the answer will either be mac and cheese, or cereal. He usually asks for it first thing in the morning. And by "first thing in the morning" I mean the ungodly hour of 5:30 when he comes in my room. So the other day we were having cereal for breakfast-no surprise there. Bella takes hers with milk and Ryan eats his dry. But this particular day, Bella said, "Don't put any milk in my Rice Krispies-I like them chompy." The perfect word!

No comments:

Post a Comment