So, I did fairly well with my 2011 goals, and here come the 2012 goals. I have a full list of goals for the year, but the idea is to make them small, so I broke them all down into monthly goals.
1. Read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
2. Make Blackened Catfish Po'Boys, Roasted Carrots and Potatoes, and Mini Maple Pancake Muffins.
3. Memorize I Cor. 15:58, Gal, 6:9-10, and Phil. 1:6.
4. Prep Letter of the Week curriculum for Little Man, letters A and B.
1. Exercise five days a week.
2. Get eight hours of sleep six out of nine days. My husband works six on and three off, and when he's home, I sit up to spend time with him. However, my days of staying up til 2:00 am are over (mostly because we're caught up on Mad Men).
1. Have an 11:30 study time with my hubby. We'll either read a book or study the Bible together. I'm shooting for 4 days a week.
2. Monthly date night theme: puzzle night.
1. Do school with Isabella each week.
2. Read a chapter book to Bella (we're going to the library tomorrow).
3. Go outside every day with ideas from this book.
4. Make Playdough, Snowflake Tortillas, and Paper bag puppets.
1. Only use cash.
2. Save $20 per paycheck for splurging (I've got my eye on a perfume).
3. Pay down-not off, yet-one credit card (our goal is to wipe out two credit card bills this year).
1.Write a note of encouragement to a friend.