*Read two books each month; one sacred, one secular.
- Don't Make Me Count to Three-Ginger Plowman
- I Saw the Lord-Ann Graham
- Knowing God-J.I. Packer
- The Pursuit of God-A.W. Tozer
The Presence of God -Brother Lawrence(Didn’t read this one.)
- God's Wisdom for a Mother's Heart: A Bible Study for Moms-Bobbie Wolgemuth
Big Truths for Young Hearts-Bruce A. Ware(Didn’t read this one either.)
- A Woman After God's Own Heart-Elizabeth George (In process.)
- The Most Important Place on Earth: What a Christian Home Looks Like and How To Build One-Robert Wolgemuth.
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World-Joanna Weaver
- The Resolution for Women-Priscilla Shirer (In process.)
- ?? I think I missed one along the way.
- The Wednesday Letters-Jason Wright.
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo-Stieg Laarson.
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake-Aimee Bender.
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter-Seth Grahame-Smith
- The Help- Kathryn Stockett
- Firefly Lane-Kristin Hannah
- One for the Money-Janet Evanovich
- My Name is Memory-Ann Brashares
- All That is Bitter and Sweet-Ashley Judd (Didn’t finish.)
- A Red Herring without No Mustard-Alan Bradley
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie-Alan Bradley
- The Two Lives of Charlotte Merrywether-Alexandra Potter
- The Book of Tomorrow-Cecelia Ahern
- Left Neglected-Lisa Genova
- Organized Simplicity-Tsh Oxenreider
- John 15:5
- Deuteronomy 6:4-5
- Psalm 1:1-3
- Psalm 19:14
- Isaiah 26:3
- Isaiah 30:21
- Isaiah 55:8
- Matthew 6:19-21 (parts of it)
- Matthew 6:33
- Matthew 11:28-30
- John 1:12
- John 10:10
- John 4:24
- John 14:27
- John 16:33
- Romans 8:38-39
- Acts 4:12
- Psalm 90:12
- Psalm 51:10
- Psalm 118:24
- Psalm 119:105
- Proverbs 22:6
- Jeremiah 17:9
- Lamentations 3:22-23
- John 15:5-6
- I Corinthians 10:13
- I Corinthians 15:58
- II Corinthians 5:17
- II Corinthians 10:5
- II Corinthians 12:9
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Galatians 6:7
- Pork with Apples and Pears
- Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes
- Pork Shoulder Roast
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
- Asian BBQ Chicken
- Blueberry Boy Bait
- Lasagna Soup
- Pound Cake
- Crispy Southwest Asian Wraps
- No-Bake Energy Bites
- Chocolate Banana Bread
- Chicken Canzanese
- Lemon-Blueberry Cookies
- Apple Bread
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Dinner Rolls
*Workout at least 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week. Didn’t achieve this one!
*Drink 24 ounces of water a day. Did a fairly good job on this.
*Eat 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of vegetables each day. Did so-so, but it’s gotten better.
*Have daily Bible study time with Joshua. We started and stopped all year. Currently stopped. :o(
*Have monthly date nights. These are a non-negotiable.
*Put no purchases on the credit card except gas. I fell off the bandwagon on this one in a big way.
*Pay off our Hyundai. Done! Yay!!!
*Pay off at least one credit card. We bought new windows, so we actually opened another card! We have yet to pay one off.
*Update* My husband got an extra paycheck this month, so the windows are paid off! Woohoo!
*Get together with at least one small group girl once a month. We did a few breakfasts, went Christmas shopping, and I got together with two of them outside group.
*Write an encouraging note to someone each month. Not bad. I can’t say I wrote 12 cards, but I wrote at least one to each woman in the group.
I’ve already got my 2012 goals in mind, just need to do some small adjustments and then I’m ready to hit the ground running!