You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fruit Naturals

So, I got this email from Dole regarding their Fruit Naturals product and it allows you to print a coupon to buy one, get one free. I'm not sure if this will work or not, but I thought I'd give it a go! http://www.vocalpoint.com/FruitNaturalsCoupon

It won't be available until Tuesday, the 27th, so be sure and come back once it goes live!

No comments:

Post a Comment