You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh, the organizing beauty!

I am an organizing junkie. If I could, my whole house would be neatly arranged in boxes with cute labels. My husband and children would hate it, but I would give a sigh of bliss every time I opened a cabinet or drawer.
So, I'm new to Pinterest which, in case you didn't know, is a virtual "pin board" so you can copy stuff from around the web and organize it. In my Pinterest travels I came across the blog "A Bowl Full of Lemons" and I must say I'm in organizing/decorating heaven! Soooo many good ideas that I want to try! Check out all her beautiful-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment