You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Friday, June 22, 2012

Goals

It's past mid-June. I usually post goals and updates, but you know what? It's just not working for me. In one of the blogs I follow, the woman makes weekly goals and then shares them. That's great. For her. It's important for me to realize that, yes, I'd love to read two books a month, but at this point, it's not going to happen. I can still make new recipes, read books when I can, but I'm not going to freak about it. Whew. That feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment