Oops. Practically half-way through the month. Oh well, such is life. Let’s recap October’s goals first to see how I did.
And here’s where October goals come into play.
1. Finish Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. 2. Read The Quest for Character by John MacArthur. I just couldn’t get into this, so I decided to skip it. 3. Read one non-biblical book (haven’t narrowed it down yet). Organized Simplicity. 4. Do school with Isabella at least three days a week. I began a new curriculum with her, and we have school four days a week.
Memorize I Corinthians 10:13, 15:57-58, II Corinthians 5:17, 10:5 and 12:9.
Make lasagna soup, pound cake, crispy southwest chicken wraps, and glazed cinnamon scones. The lasagna soup was yummy, the pound cake was so-so, the chicken wraps are a new favorite!
7. Write four encouraging cards to friends and family.
8. Take the kids outside at least three days a week.
1. Start reading A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George.
2. Read One For the Money by Janet Evanovich.
3. Memorize: II Corinthians 10:5, Galatians 1:10, and Galatians 5:22-23.
4. Make: No-bake energy bites and chocolate banana bread (we’ll be in Missouri for almost two weeks for Thanksgiving).
5. Finish Christmas shopping/making gifts.
6. “Zone clean” my kitchen and Ryan’s room.