1. Read Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs and
2. Make Pasta Carbonara with Leeks and Lemon,
2. Go outside at least three days a week with ideas from this book. (Made it out maybe once a week, twice a week tops.)
3. Pay off one credit card. (We had to replace our microwave, so there's that.)
1. Go for cupcakes with my girlfriend-woohoo! (We planned it, then forgot to actually meet!)
1. Read Love That Lasts by Gary and Betsy Ricucci and Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff.
2. Make Broccoli with Walnuts and Parmesan, Kahlua Brownies.
3. Memorize Phil. 2:3-4, I John 4:4, I Tim. 2:5
4. Prep Letter of the Week curriculum for Little Man, letters E and F.
5. Watch three "Entrusted With A Child's Heart" lessons.
Nothing for this month.
1. Monthly date night theme: Mad Libs.
1. Read a chapter book with Bella.
2. Make rainbow cupcakes, tissue paper stained glass, and soap crayons and origami frogs.
1. Only use cash for personal purchases.
2. Continue to save $20 per paycheck for my perfume. I have to start all over again, but that's okay-it will be worth it!
3. Pay off one credit card.
1. Send a care package to the college student I'm "adopting" for the year.