Hi Mom! :o)
Time to check up on my November goals…
1. Start reading A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George. Still in process.
II Corinthians 10:5, Galatians 1:10, and Galatians 5:22-23. I didn’t memorize while on
vacation, and for some reason, II Cor. 10:5 has been really tough to memorize.
No-bake energy bites and chocolate banana bread (we’ll be in Missouri
for almost two weeks for Thanksgiving). Not bad. Too bad I didn’t get around to the banana bread!
5. Finish Christmas shopping/making gifts. Ha!
clean” my kitchen and Ryan’s room. In process of doing Ryan’s room.
And set up goals for December…
1. Finish reading The Resolution for Women and A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
2. Memorize: Galatians 1:10, Galatians 5:22-23, Galatians 6:7-10.
3. Make: Coffee-Hazelnut Granola, Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup, Cinnabon Clones, Chinese Five-Spice Chicken.
4. Finish Christmas shopping by the 15th.
5. Decide on at least one goal for each category for 2012. (2012?!?!?)
6. Print my calendar for next year and put in all the important stuff.
7. Update both blogs at least once a week (one blog each week).