You're probably wondering about the title...my daughter Isabella loves to clean-she comes by it honestly. I am a shameless clean freak. One morning I was working away in the kitchen while she had the mop I'd left out overnight to dry. And I look over to check on her and my then-7-month-old son, and say the five words I never thought I'd say as a parent, "Isabella, don't mop your brother!" He didn't mind, and she just wanted to make sure he was sparkly. So welcome to my world!



Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Goals


Hi Mom! :o)

Time to check up on my November goals…
1.       Start reading A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George. Still in process.
2.       Read One For the Money by Janet Evanovich.
3.       Memorize: II Corinthians 10:5, Galatians 1:10, and Galatians 5:22-23. I didn’t memorize while on vacation, and for some reason, II Cor. 10:5 has been really tough to memorize.
4.       Make: No-bake energy bites and chocolate banana bread (we’ll be in Missouri for almost two weeks for Thanksgiving). Not bad. Too bad I didn’t get around to the banana bread!
5.       Finish Christmas shopping/making gifts. Ha!
6.       “Zone clean” my kitchen and Ryan’s room. In process of doing Ryan’s room.

And set up goals for December…
1.       Finish reading The Resolution for Women and A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
2.       Memorize: Galatians 1:10, Galatians 5:22-23, Galatians 6:7-10.
3.       Make: Coffee-Hazelnut Granola, Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup, Cinnabon Clones, Chinese Five-Spice Chicken.
4.        Finish Christmas shopping by the 15th.
5.       Decide on at least one goal for each category for 2012. (2012?!?!?)
6.       Print my calendar for next year and put in all the important stuff.
7.       Update both blogs at least once a week (one blog each week).

No comments:

Post a Comment